Postbag

A round-up of Baby A-wake news, testimonials and events relating to our ante and post natal pilates based courses.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Life's little journeys - My Pregnancy - Week 2

Forty and pregnant - my pregnancy - week 1


The second installment of a week by week account of my recent pregnancy - as seen on the just released Baby A-Wake Complete Antenatal Exercise and Wellbeing DVD.Hope you enjoy following...

Turns out best friend and husband are not having an affair but that they were indeed planning a surprise party for me. Have to say they both did a grand job. Best friend managed to keep me occupied all day away from home whilst hubby and rest of friends rallied around making food and insuring that every one from my far off sisters to next doors cat were there to welcome me when I arrived home. I was very touched by the whole thing - best party ever. Have to say I don't feel 40 - whatever that feels like. As for you Egg...You are looking just fine - ready to be released into the old fallopian tube - that lovely period of the female cycle called ovulation.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Postbag Home