Postbag

A round-up of Baby A-wake news, testimonials and events relating to our ante and post natal pilates based courses.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Testimonial for our Postnatal exercise classes from Nicoline Sandwith

After I had given birth to my first baby I was keen to get back into shape as soon as possible. I was breastfeeding and exhausted after weeks of interrupted sleep, so bearing this in mind, I wanted advice as to how to best achieve this from a true professional who understood what I was going though.

Baby A-Wake was the perfect solution for me, as not only could I bring my baby to the classes, but I felt that I was being properly looked after in terms of the right type and intensity of exercise as well as nutritional guidance. The classes are small, personal and unpretentious. My teacher, Jane was also great at motivating me, so after each session I felt as if I'd had a proper workout. This gave me a lot of extra energy (which I sorely needed!) and gradually got me back to a similar weight to what I'd been pre pregnancy. I would strongly recommend Baby A-Wake to any expecting or new mum!

Nicoline Sandwith

Laura Chamberlain

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Postbag Home