Postbag

A round-up of Baby A-wake news, testimonials and events relating to our ante and post natal pilates based courses.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pregnancy exercise programme testimonial from Laura Chamberlain

I've always exercised regularly and was really keen to continue throughout my pregnancy.

I started Baby A-Wake classes when I was 4 months pregnant. The classes really helped me to be certain that I was excercising correctly and talk about any issues that I or the other girls had. It was a great way to meet other mums-to-be and be forced to do my pelvic floors! As a result of staying fit throughout my pregnancy, I regained my pre-pregnancy shape within a few months of giving birth.

Laura Chamberlain

Laura Chamberlain

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Postbag Home