Postbag

A round-up of Baby A-wake news, testimonials and events relating to our ante and post natal pilates based courses.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pregnancy class testimonial from Silvia Salmoiraghi

I was struggling in my first couple of months of pregnancy with sickness but still wanted to try and do some exercise, so I decided to check this one out.

I've really enjoyed it. It has helped me to gain great results and was very good for my posture during my pregnancy. Jane, Baby A-Wake teacher, played an immense part in my experience throughout the pre natal classes. She filled me with confidence and calmed my fears for the big day with her guidance and advice.

Silvia Salmoiraghi

Sylvia Samoiraghi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Postbag Home





Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]